"You're crazy, Cowboy Bob! Evolution is a fact and doesn't need to be protected!"
Evolution is protected by fundamentalist extremists who will go to almost any lengths to keep people from actually thinking:
- Using the fallacy of reification, evolution is treated as if it was a living thing, complete with intelligence and decision making abilities
- Instead of giving satisfactory explanations to evidence, evolutionists pile story upon story and call it science
- Misrepresent creationists and ID proponents
- Biases and circular reasoning
- Actively suppress dissent of evolution
- Fight to leave the bad, outdated science in the textbooks so they can continue brainwashing
- Recommend that textbooks get accepted without question
- Lie about evolution — after all, the end justifies the means, and the goal is to have people blindly accept evolutionism
Now the thought police have actually banned the teaching of creation in the UK — even in religious education classes! Yep, teach creation and your school will lose its funding. Cowards. But what do you expect from people who willingly promote the fallacy of evolution? The assault on evolution is growing, including places like Question Evolution! and The Question Evolution Project. The storm is coming. Be afraid, evolutionists. Be very afraid.