- Atheists make their own "Poes"; people get sick of their vituperative diatribes and foolishness, and those atheists are growing tired of being despised for being unplesant
- Atheism is a fad, and the shock value of telling Aunt Martha after church, "I'm an atheist" is not getting the attention that is craved
- People are standing up to them, and showing that their worldview is fundamentally flawed
- These obstreperous atheists are realizing that hatred of God and his people is unfulfilling
- Atheism is not only intellectually unfulfilling, but it raises more questions than answers
- The increase in Christianity, and in Biblical creationism
- They are beginning to realize that the Biblical creationist worldview is the only one that makes sense and has consistency, and that Christianity is reasonable (for the few that are intellectually honest enough to actually examine it)
Atheism experienced a surge of public interest due to some best selling books in the years 2004 - 2007, but the interest was not sustainable. The media hype surrounding these books and the books themselves did not gain any significant amount of new adherents to atheism in the United States. In March of 2008m the USA Today noted that survey data failed to show any discernible increase in the amount of atheists due to this publicity campaign.
The public's interest in evolutionism is now declining and global atheism is shrinking in adherents and market share.
There are a number of atheists and evolutionists who are angry about these matters and/or in denial. Why is this so? It is not because I did not provide enough evidence about this matters as I provided data from academic research, books, leading web traffic tracking companies and Google Trends. On the other hand, atheists and evolutionists provided no compelling set of data rebutting the validity of the data I provided nor my conclusions concerning this data.