1. Frank Turek, a management and team-building trainer, was dismissed by Cisco for reasons completely unrelated to his job performance.
2. The reason for his dismissal was his religious and political views, none of which was ever brought up on the job.
3. Cisco loudly trumpets its value of inclusion and diversity.
4. The company has reportedly failed to respond to private and open letters asking how this firing reflects a mindset of diversity and inclusion.
5. Cisco’s Senior Director of Inclusion and Diversity reportedly “refused to do anything to address the cultural factors that contributed to the firing, she refused to even consider the possibility that the Cisco culture was decidedly tilted toward intolerant political correctness—the soil from which the firing sprouted.”