Happy CHRISTmas!

Why are people hung up on saying "Christmas"? American say "Happy Thanksgiving", and people are willing to say, "Happy Valentine's Day", "Happy New Year" and others. Maybe it's like Brad Stine said, that after 2,000 years, Jesus Christ is still intimidating people.
“Have a Happy Holiday,” I said.
I had purposely avoided saying Merry CHRISTmas because I’ve been told that I am somehow shoving my religion down everyone’s throat ever time I say Merry CHRISTmas. And far be it from me to play havoc with the mercurial beliefs of those weak-willed enough to convert based on a simple greeting.
Honestly, I had no idea that such a sentiment could be so powerful. Did YOU know that wishing someone a Merry CHRISTmas would force them to convert to my faith? Did you know that acknowledging the existence of an officially recognized national holiday celebrated by the majority of a democratic nation would officially set up a Christian Theocracy?? Did you know that the mere mention of CHRISTmas would have such an effect?  I am assured it is so.
Read the rest of "What's So Dangerous About... Merry CHRISTmas?" here.

Popular posts from this blog

The Amazing Super Powers of the Mighty Atheist™

Keeping My Wife at a Distance Online

Where Does It Stop?