Scumbag Scam

Buona sera. Time for some thunder from Stormbringer! Yours truly performs a public service on occasion. Well, on many occasions. Anyway, I like to show scams and spam. Although most of my readers are perceptive, I still want to warn the general populace. Those that do not need to be warned can share my contempt for this loser. Scammers deserve to be exposed, capice?

Nicky forwarded this e-mail that he received. We both wonder, how low can people go?


-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Top Priority Mail; Read and Reply
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 06:23:52 -0800
From: Rob Bingham<jbloom713@aol.com>
Reply-To: <cpt.rob@blumail.org>


Due to security reasons I have attached a business proposal that will yield huge benefits. Read the attached instruction and reply.

letter from Bin.rob.html

Hello,
I am Captain Robert Bingham with the United Nations troop that was stationed in Iraq, on war  against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from ,I have been deployed to Afghanistan.
 
I want to inform you that I and my Colleagues in the same Division sometime in April 18,2010, discovered a pair of cement sheds filled with metal boxes.Inside each box was $4 million in cash -- $750 million American dollars in all. I have in my possession the sum of $32 Million United State Dollars which is my share from the money. 
I have successfully disguised/packed and deposited this money as Military sensitive material with a security firm in United Kingdom.
 
I am proposing introducing you to the security firm as the bonafide beneficiary to the consignment for further investment.
Instead of allowing these terrorists to get the money and spend it on purchasing arms from Russia, it is better channeled to saving the world which i propose supporting charity homes, being a military man,I am not allowed to parade such amount and as a trained Military expert, I am always security conscious. If you accept, I will prepare power of attorney that will help you claim the consignment of funds from the security company's vault.
 
Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured website where I can be sure that the person is real. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication a facility which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with.
If you are interested please send me your Full Name,Physical Address and Personal mobile number, so I can call you for further inquiries when I am out of our military network. I am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if no response after some days I will then search for someone else. I am doing this on blind trust, you should understand and you should know that as a trained military expert I will always play safe in case you are the bad type, but I pray you are not. $32 million US is a lot of money which is the dream of anyone.
I wait for your contact details so we can go on. In less than 7 days the money should be in your custody and I will come over for my fair share when I am finally withdrawn from here.I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for me. I hope I am being fair on this deal.
Sincerely
Captain Robert Bingham

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Amazing Super Powers of the Mighty Atheist™

Where Does It Stop?

Keeping My Wife at a Distance Online