Evolutionary Truth

Piltdown Man was a fraud. Why not, if it advances "science"?


Buona sera. I wanted to tell you that my newer Weblog, "Evolutionary Truth by Piltdown Superman", will be more active. It contains links to articles against the "fact" of evolution, and also to material supporting Intelligent Design and Creation Science.

Evolutionists give only one side of the story and suppress contrary evidence. Presenting only evolutionism is not science, it is brainwashing. There are scientists who disagree with the mainstream interpretation of the facts.

By the way, some people are incapable of differentiating (I know, Uncle Bob's using big words again, look them up) between differences of opinion and lies. People like that will not even begin to understand the material presented there, so they may as well stay home and play Solitaire.

I will write an occasional article, but most of the work will be done by other people. Oh, and I will not be taking comments over there because I am too busy to deal with yet another Weblog, and I have to draw the line somewhere, capice?


Popular posts from this blog

The Amazing Super Powers of the Mighty Atheist™

Keeping My Wife at a Distance Online

Where Does It Stop?