Epilogue: Someone Left the Doors Unlocked

"Atheism is so senseless and odious to mankind
that it never had many professors"
— Isaac Newton

Buona sera. I said that I was not going to do another in this "Atheism Causes Brain Damage" series, and I'm not. This is just a short wrap-up.

The first candidate to wander out of the asylum is the most colorful — as well as the most profane, and the most vocal. That would be Alex Botten. His passion for irrationally hating all things Christian is almost breathtaking. He did not learn his lesson from before about trying to make me defend things I did not say, and he's trying a similar stunt again. [Oops, after I reported his activities and gave supporting links, he made that Weblog unavailable. More than a coincidence? Makes me think he's got something to hide — like the truth.] Hateful little beast, incapable of rational thought. No thanks, I've got better things to do.

S
econd, we have Paul Baird. Frankly, he baffles me. Paulie can be civil when he's not using derision as a weapon. But he seems to want to make everything academic.
God is not an academic study. Some of us are contending for life itself and to keep people like him out out of Hell and eventually into Heaven. That is more than just an intellectual discussion. I still say he's slipping as of late. He did apologize for saying that I was creating another identity with which to insult myself, but seems to still hold to the view that I am pretending to be a female Weblogger named Rhomphaia, one of Botten's defamatory claims. I would much rather stay within my own gender if I was to create an identity. Should I engage in discussions on Paul's terms, on his subjects, with the rules he makes up? No thanks, I've got better things to do.

As is most fitting, Norman the paranoid troll is last. He has railed against me in the comments, but has apparently learned nothing from the discussions. I showed him how he uses the "false dilemma" fallacy, so what did he do? Promptly did it again! And still with the, "You called me Norman first so I'll persist in calling you Norman right back, neener neener neener!" attitude. Shall I continue to show his foolishness and run rings around him logically? Nah. I've got better things to do.



Not only can arguing with atheists become a horrid waste of time, it gets your dander up if you're not careful. And I am not going to hang around them any more than I must, because I've got better things to do. 

Next episode, something more fun or productive. Maybe both.

Comments

I agree, Paul is the most civil and he can be very reasonable. Seems like a nice guy, even if he thinks I'm you and you're me!(Mild problem compared..)

I still have yet to hear any logical reason from any of them to leave Christianity. No evidence :-)
Paul Baird said…
Erm, for the record, what you've just posted is defenceless libel.

I'll give you one hour to remove the offending passage. Clue - you were never accused of being Rhompaia.

I would also like a similar apology from you.

I've already saved a local copy.
Bob Sorensen said…
Nope. It stays. You were asked repeatedly in several places to clarify the record, and you refused to do it. In fact, Rhomphaia also believes you are accusing me of being her, and has also said so publicly.

Perhaps if you made your meaning clear, or answered the questions, you would not need to have your knickers in a twist and cry "libel". I expected better of you.
Bob Sorensen said…
By the way, you are not the only one who saves a "local copy" of "libel". Deleting your silly post where you lied about me, even though you apologised, shows cowardice. I left my post up and amended it when you apologised for part of the matter, but ignored my questions about me pretending to be Rhompahaia.
Bob Sorensen said…
For the world to see, here is the first place where you made the accusation, and then reaffirmed it. Don't go deleting the comments, Paulie, I have screen shots.
Pvblivs said…
Norman:

     I'll trust Paul over you. So, if he defends himself too much, will you ban him, too? Is that already your plan? Let's face it. You are such a pathological liar, with the brain damage you accuse "atheists" of having, that I wouldn't put doctored shots past you. After all, how can anyone trust you?
Anonymous said…
It's simple, Simpleton. Your brain damage makes you so full of hate, you have decided that I am a pathological liar. Look for the word "logical"; you have never been able to back up your claims.

You'll believe Paul over me?

Guess what, Snowflake? THE PROOF IS RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF YOU, BUT YOU ARE STILL TOO STUPID TO SEE IT! Plus, I have screen shots if needed. If you'll excuse me, I have to pray, confess and repent of how much pleasure I get out of helping you humiliate yourself publicly.

Popular posts from this blog

The Amazing Super Powers of the Mighty Atheist™

Keeping My Wife at a Distance Online

Where Does It Stop?