February 20, 2011

Atheism Leads to Brain Damage - Continued 1

Edited for wording.

Buona sera. This article has been churning in the back of my brilliant mind for quite some time. It was going to be about two "special" atheists and their astonishing lack of thinking skills, but a third has joined their ranks. Since I indulged in some speculation and dared to ask if atheism leads to brain damage because of spiritual depravity, I have had plenty of supporting evidence. It is indeed unfortunate that I cannot take the time to spell it all out.


By the way, I know that I have plenty of haters out there. It's all part of the job. Edit: Some of the links to the first atheopath's site are no longer good. Looks like he has something to hide.

Two of these are Brits, the third is an American. I've noticed that there are very few atheists who are Conservative. For the most part, they take a leftist viewpoint and oppose almost anything for which a Conservative stands. (If something is from a Christian Conservative, watch out, it must be opposed at all costs!) The two Brits made a point of ridiculing Sarah Palin for some reason, even though she was not anywhere near the topic of discussion. Something to the effect of, "All of us over here are laughing at Sarah Palin". Yeah, all of you, Buttercup? But more importantly, why should I care what you think? It was simple childishness.


Speaking of childish, I will get into the first nutter that I affectionately refer to as Alexandra. I spanked him thoroughly, but he was unable to understand it, here and here. As my regular readers know, I do some "name calling" (like I did earlier with "Buttercup", and right now, referring to Alex as "Alexandra"), but not obscene name calling. He gets cranky, to say the least. Note: If you go to any of these links, do not blame me if you get offended, he is extremely profane. But let me show you a sample of his bad logic and hypocrisy.


He threw down a challenge (which I promptly ignored), and ended with, "And let's see if you can do that without resorting to childish name calling." Here are some edited samples:
OK, so I cannot use mild name calling, but it's OK for him to be extreme. I called him on it, but he gleefully admitted his hypocrisy: "Come on, I've never said that I won't resort to name calling, no 'higher ground claimer' I!" And I am supposed to give this guy and his nine or so few followers (one of which is was me, under the name Piltdown Superman) any huge amount of time?

In the third paragraph here, which starts with, "Speaking of childish...", I gave links to how I gave him lessons in logic, so I will not prolong this discussion on that point. I just went with the double standard and the hyperbole; would you want to waste your time having a "discussion" with someone like this? (Hey, Two Horns One Tail! You two would get along splendidly!)  If you want to read his profane rants, go ahead and see how illogical and hypocritical he can be.

I have no hope of reaching him with the gospel or to give him a grain of edjamakation. Instead, I hope that intelligent readers can learn from his foolishness. (I really should do an article on the logical fallacies of atheism, but it would be so long...

Addendum: Alexandra engages in obscenities and projection of his own inadequacies, consistently proving me right, here.

Next, I'm going to put you on hold so this article does not get excessively long, capice? Tune in tomorrow for Part 2.

Subscribe in a reader