Do You Think I'm Stupid?

This just in.

Yes, you must think I'm stupid. Probably because some people fall for this kind of crap. This has been reported, but I'm going to show the world the kind of thing that they can get in their Inbox. My readers are bright and will not fall for it. Perhaps someone less skilled in the Internet will need and heed the warning from this spammer scammer. By the way, the domains are "HK (Hong Kong), but the headers show China. Admittedly, they can all be faked. Trust no one like this.

Here is the letter:

Attn!

I am writing you again because I presume our first correspondence was not successful. 
I have a mutual business project to transfer huge amount of money from my bank here to you 
based on a properly planned out strategy. This fund is deposit by Mr. Irshad Ahmad, 
Pakistani who died under some incomprehensible circumstances in Afghanistan. 
I will appreciate if you consider this project objective without any bias or stereotypes.

Once we have successfully completed this transaction, 5% of this fund will be donated to charity 
agreed upon by both of us and also to support greener environment.

Please contact me through my private email (shuxi_ang60@yahoo.com.hk) for further details if you are interested.
  
Shuxiang Yang 
SFO, Shanghai Pudong Development Bank
E-mail: shuxi_ang60@yahoo.com.hk
 
Attn!

I am writing you again because I presume our first correspondence was not successful. I have a mutual business project to transfer huge amount of money from my bank here to you based on a properly planned out strategy. This fund is deposit by Mr. Irshad Ahmad, Pakistani who died under some incomprehensible circumstances in Afghanistan. I will appreciate if you consider this project objective without any bias or stereotypes.

Once we have successfully completed this transaction, 5% of this fund will be donated to charity agreed upon by both of us and also to support greener environment.

Please contact me through my private email (shuxi_ang60@yahoo.com.hk) for further details if you are interested.
  
Shuxiang Yang 
SFO, Shanghai Pudong Development Bank
E-mail: shuxi_ang60@yahoo.com.hk
 
Headers:
Return-Path: <shuxi_ang07@yahoo.com.hk>
Received: from compute2.internal (compute2.nyi.mail.srv.osa [10.202.2.42])
  by store94m.internal (Cyrus v2.4.0-git-fastmail-6127) with LMTPA;
  Sun, 03 Oct 2010 20:59:22 -0400
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
X-Spam-charsets: plain='Windows-1251'
X-Resolved-to: cowboybob@*****
X-Delivered-to: cowboybob@*****
X-Mail-from: shuxi_ang07@yahoo.com.hk
Received: *****
Received: from cieg.com.cn (cieg.com.cn [122.200.64.212])
 by *****; Sun,  3 Oct 2010 20:59:20 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from User ([62.140.137.140])
 (envelope-sender <shuxi_ang07@yahoo.com.hk>)
 by 122.200.64.212 with ESMTP
 for <cowboybatoo@yahoo.com>; Mon, 04 Oct 2010 08:58:53 +0800
Reply-To: <shuxi_ang60@yahoo.com.hk>
From: "shuxieyang"<shuxi_ang07@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject: busines transaction..,
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 02:58:59 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
 charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 101003-0, 10/03/2010), Outbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
X-Truedomain-Domain: yahoo.com.hk
X-Truedomain-SPF: No Record
X-Truedomain-DKIM: No Signature
X-Truedomain: Neutral
Message-ID: <cmu-lmtpd-22513-1286153962-0@store94m.internal> 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Amazing Super Powers of the Mighty Atheist™

Where Does It Stop?

Keeping My Wife at a Distance Online