Difficulties for Atheists, Evolutionists and Other Unbelievers

Buon giorno. Today, I'm going to ask you to spend some time (I have audio clips) and do some thinking (the audio clips contain arguments). I was listening to Rev. Matt Slick of CARM. (He has a radio show called "Faith and Reason" that takes callers and discusses atheism, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormonism, Islam and other heresies.) On the broadcast for July 22, 2010, they were discussing some things that frankly, I do not understand. I'm planning on listening to the podcast a few more times until I can get the hang of them. So if you want to argue about what is presented, don't ask me, capice?

Like I said, Matt takes callers. If you want to challenge him and have a debate, fine, call him up when he's on the air and go for it. He loves that kind of thing. The times and phone numbers are here. You can also send him hate mail, (he loves that, too), or call, or whatever. That link is here. But I'm telling you not to debate with me, because I don't have a handle on this stuff yet. Don't make me repeat myself again.

Oh, and when you call, tell him Stormbringer from New York sent you. He'll say, "Who?"

First, we have the TAG argument, the Transcendental Argument for the existence of God. The written version is here, and the audio overview is below (you can hear some sounds from the caller):


Next is the longer one. Information Theory is a huge problem for evolutionists. So is this clip. Not only is the logic devastating, but it's just over 8-1/2 minutes:


If you need the full show that is about an hour long, the link is here.
















Have fun. Arrivederci!

Comments

Bob Sorensen said…
Most people got what I said, that I'm not strong on the philosophical argument stuff and don't have a handle on it, so don't debate me, debate Matt Slick.

So what do I get? A pinhead on Twitter sends me this: "Information theory no problem for evolutionists and the 'transcendental argument' vanishes with Occam's razor."

Oh, boy! I have to quit, it's been refuted. This expert tore both arguments to shreds with a simple, "No it isn't!" I'm thinking of the Black Knight in "Monty Python and the Holy Grail", King Arthur says, "Your arm's off!"..."No it isn't!"

Denial does not make a refutation, Cupcake. Be glad I'm not including your contact information. Bet you didn't even listen to the audio clips, did you, you intellectual coward?

Popular posts from this blog

The Amazing Super Powers of the Mighty Atheist™

Where Does It Stop?

Keeping My Wife at a Distance Online