CONFESSION!

Hat tip: Unnamed informant for the screen shot.

I should not take pleasure in helping atheist trolls humiliate themselves, but I can't help it with this one. Why do people like this think (a) that they have something worthwhile to say, and (b) everyone has to experience their silly remarks? Their egos are both fragile and phenomenally large.

Hey! He hates Dr. Georgia Purdom. (You know, she's the one that Bill Nye is afraid of debating.) Well, this font is called "Georgia". I picked it out just for him.

Here is a confession of him stalking me. And I caught him in some lies as well. And the sending of unwanted mail? That's spam. But he's been told that it won't get through.

I made some annotations, and my comments are in bright blue type (click for larger):
Edit: In my enthusiasm to post this, I forgot to mention that he made an assumption, that I am the Admin in the discussion and did the banning. Prove it.

By the way. He was crying about this post, where I proved myself right, and the Dawkins disciple a liar and a fool. Not a mention of that. Now who's the coward, Poindexter? Oh, and it's not libel when it's the truth, in people's own words.


Popular posts from this blog

The Amazing Super Powers of the Mighty Atheist™

Where Does It Stop?

Keeping My Wife at a Distance Online