Obama Goes to Hell


On his way to Hell, Barrack Obama shuffles past the gates of Heaven, seeing a man with a beard. 'Are you Mohammed, can you help me?', he cries.

'No my son, I am St. Peter; Mohammed is higher up.' Peter then points to a ladder that rises into the clouds.

Delighted that Mohammed should be higher than St. Peter, Obama leaps onto the ladder, climbs up through the clouds arriving in a room with yet another bearded man. 'Are you Mohammed?' he asks.

'Why no, I am Moses; Mohammed is higher still.'

Exhausted, but filled with joy he further climbs the ladder, discovering a bearded, angelic looking man, he stutters, 'Are you Mohammed?'

'No, I am Jesus, the Christ; you will find Mohammed higher up.'

Mohammed higher than Jesus Christ, man, oh, man!


Unable to contain delight, Obama climbs and climbs ever higher, reaching the top he gasps: 'Are you Mohammed?'

'No, I am God, creator of the universe. You look exhausted, would you desire food and drink?'

Obama mumbles, ‘Yes please!’


God looks behind him, claps his hands twice and yells: 'Hey, Mohammed, bring me two hot coffees, and bring this man a bacon sandwich!'

Popular posts from this blog

The Amazing Super Powers of the Mighty Atheist™

Keeping My Wife at a Distance Online

Where Does It Stop?