A Few Samples of Atheist Hate

This is so easy, I do not even bother with it very much. Abundance and all that.

First, a typical example. It was at (surprise!) an atheist's Weblog. Comment 1 was about me, Comment 2 was about a forthcoming book the atheist was publishing, Comment 3 was my reply to comment 1. I did not go back after I left my comment and took the screen shot (click for larger):
I wonder if he knows that The Question Evolution Project
has far more than 60 "Likes" on Facebook and is still growing.
Next is a real dandy! This atheopath was so full of hate, rage and utter stupidity, but not an ounce of logic. I could have filled the page with our go-arounds, but decided to select three samples. You can count the logical fallacies yourselves:


Here's the funny part. This exchange happened after I posted several examples of and links to atheistic bigotry. He denied reality (as they often do). Not too long ago, I had this ironic bit of confirmation of atheistic bigotry:

The hypocrisy of atheists is laughable. Hatred stupidifies. The ones who cry about slander and libel (read: telling the truth about them), are oblivious to their own libel or the fact that some of us document it. Read this "review" (the fool admitted that he did not even read the book, so he has no business posting in the review section) and see all of the sue-able nonsense yourself. More irrationality is here. If he ever had credibility, he set its remnants on fire and kicked it down the stairs himself. Alex Botten

Popular posts from this blog

The Amazing Super Powers of the Mighty Atheist™

Keeping My Wife at a Distance Online

The Religion of Atheism