There I Go Again

Buon giorno. First of all, the experiment with Windows Live Writer is continuing. Edit: Not very successful.

Hey, America! I declare this “National Slurpee Day”! Well, the date is Seven-Eleven. Ha!

People who know me are probably going to echo the title of this article. Back in 2008, I was very active in the “Save Tibet” movement. (I lost interest because too many people do not care about what is happening to the Tibetans under ChiCom occupation, and that my own government is not only apathetic, but betrays Tibetans as well.) But I used Vista Print and had car magnets made to attempt to stir up interest.
tibcar2     tibcar3

I still snicker at the instructions, where it said not to use on aircraft or underwater. You mean I can’t put a car magnet on my yellow submarine or my personal jet? Like, bummer, man!

No, I don’t own the Mercury Cougar anymore, and I don’t live in that location, either. Some rotten people want to see me get whacked, but I’m not going to make it easy for them.

Well, I decided to use my car for a better purpose. After all, it’s a rolling billboard of sorts. But like any billboard, you only have an extremely short time to get your message across. Wordy signs, fancy text, goofy backgrounds will lose your readers. I know these things, I used to be involved in printing as well as desktop publishing. So, grab their attention quickly.
Photo-0015     P07-09-11_17.11_2     Photo-0016
This magnet is larger than the other one, and the car is smaller. White car, colorful background, simple text, simple URL to remember. Yeah, good combination.


Popular posts from this blog

The Amazing Super Powers of the Mighty Atheist™

Where Does It Stop?

Keeping My Wife at a Distance Online