Does Atheism Cause Brain Damage?

For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks,
but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Professing to be wise, they became fools...
Therefore God gave them over...
— Paul the Apostle

Buon giorno. I hope you had a splendid Christmas.


As I had hoped (and promised later, in some instances) the CARM radio show podcast of "Faith and Reason" was released. My discussion with Rev. Matt Slick is below. We discussed if the moral deterioration of blasphemous atheists also leads to brain damage. Also, we talked about Norman (my pet troll), how modern Internet atheists are similar to Muslims, how they are vitriolic and conniving, dishonest, obstreperous, irrational, about Christians being "haters", and more. The talk (well, he talked and I listened, mostly) is about eight minutes long.



If you read Romans chapter 1, count the number of times that it says, "God gave them over". You want to blaspheme God? OK. He will not fight with you forever.

Addendum: The cowardly Twitter trolls' responses (ie, attacks), the answer to my question appears to be "YES!" These lovers of "reason" and "logic" were posting, in essence, "You're a doo doo head!" and putting words in my mouth. (No, I did not say that infants or animals are born Christian.) People are desperate to mock instead of make an intelligent response. Addendum 2: It may be the other way around, autism influence atheism!

Arrivederci!

Popular posts from this blog

The Amazing Super Powers of the Mighty Atheist™

Keeping My Wife at a Distance Online

Where Does It Stop?