- Zechariah 11:12-13 foretold that Jesus would be betrayed for thirty pieces of silver. That was fulfilled five hundred years later.
- Isaiah 53:7 says that he was silent before his accusers, and it was fulfilled with the rest. This prophesy (and many others in Isaiah) was made even earlier, about seven hundred years.
- Isaiah 53 also tells us that Jesus was horribly beaten and disfigured.
- Psalm 41:9 tells us that his betrayal would come from a friend.
- Psalm 22:16 says, "They have pierced my hands and feet". Puzzling for the Hebrews, and it finally made sense when his hands and feet were nailed to the cross in a Roman execution.
- He was "numbered with the transgressors" (Isaiah 53:12 and Psalm 22:16). The crucifixion was a public event; we see portrayals of three crosses. Yes, he was crucified between two thieves — and there were others being executed on that hill, also.
You can read more here. Now you know the truth. What are you going to do with it? Trust Jesus, who died and rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the Father? That's the only real choice.