Question Evolution Day

The fifth annual Question Evolution Day is February 12, and you can be involved! No cost, no sign-up, and your activity in this global event is up to you. To learn more, click here.

May 20, 2013

The Other Place

Since my priorities are at Piltdown Superman and The Question Evolution Project, I haven't been motivated to post here very often. After deleting quite a few articles and posts, I am using this for occasional use, but primarily as an archive. Especially for the stuff that tells how atheists really are.

You might like to see this article about a problem that evolutionists have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. I get to them when I get to them, probably after work. Trolls and other time wasters get deleted. All comments become my property to do with as I see fit.

Subscribe in a reader