Another Liar for Darwin

Took down the last one and reworked it. Sorry for the inconvenience. At least, it's short.

People are so consumed by hate, they're stupidified.

Motto: "Where people mercifully free of the ravages of thought
gather for support and group hugs".

First, I want you to see this annotated bit (click to enlarge) from the creationist-hating group at the British Centre for Scientism and Evolutionism:

Peter Henderson, liar for Darwin


Now, a screen shot of the actual post that was disingenuously, incompletely cited:

The Question Evolution Project screen shot

Once again, I must remind my friends, acquaintances, agents and associates that I don't want to know about this stuff. Even though I did like showing their lack of fact checking and outright dishonesty.

Popular posts from this blog

The Amazing Super Powers of the Mighty Atheist™

Keeping My Wife at a Distance Online

Where Does It Stop?