I'm Comfortably Well Off!


Taking time out of my busy schedule before Question Evolution Day.

Do I really need to lecture you on the dangers of even responding to one of these, let alone, giving personal information? Good, I didn't think I did. But I couldn't help but highlight some indicators that this is garbage. Just another public service from Stormbringer Productions.


Corporate Finance <office@ibex-bank-management.com>
to undisclosed recipients

Attn: Sir/Madam

You have been issued payment notice of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($10.5M). The Zenith Bank will Programmed your fund($10.5M)into an ATM CARD, Powered By Master-Card/Visa card. The debit card can be used on any ATM machine/P.O.S (POINT OF SALES) all over the world, or you can go to your bank to off-load the funds.

You are advised to re-confirm to us the below information or call me immediately on +234-802-213-2112

(1) Your Full-Name:
(2) Your Physical address not PO BOX:
(3) Telephone, mobile and fax Number:


SEND YOUR INFORMATION THROUGH THIS EMAIL: odumemmanuel11@e-mail.ua

Best regards.

Mr. Odum Emmanuel,
Executive Director,
Corporate Finance
Zenith International Bank PLC


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Amazing Super Powers of the Mighty Atheist™

Keeping My Wife at a Distance Online

Where Does It Stop?